Forensic Analytical Sciences is a full-service laboratory that focuses on the evidence and the case. Our entire staff works collaboratively as a team to meet client expectations. We work hard to consistently provide excellent customer service and exceptional scientific work products and services that can withstand the highest levels of scientific and legal scrutiny.
We follow strict procedural protocols as well as maintain a rigorous quality assurance program. Our forensic Management System, DNA program and Toxicology Controlled Substances program are ANAB ISO/IEC 17025 accredited.
Whether your case is handled by a single analyst or by a combination of DNA, firearms, pathology or toxicology analysts, we have the ability:
- to analyze & take into consideration the complexity of all the evidence in your case
- give comprehensive meaning to all of the issues involved
- create reports that make you an expert
- testify with confidence
DNA & Forensic Biology
- Evidence examination for biological materials
- DNA analysis
- Review of death investigation materials
- Microscopic & Neuropathology exams
- Ballistics, Firearms & Toolmarks
- Crime Scene Reconstruction
- Fingerprints, Shoeprints, Tiretracks
- Blood alcohol analysis (ethanol)
- Drug screening & confirmation
- Controlled substance analysis
The above is a short list of the services we provide. Please click below for a more detailed list.
Forensic Analytical Sciences is committed to scientific excellence. We are an independent crime lab celebrating 20 years of providing worldwide quality and comprehensive forensic science assistance to the criminal justice community.
We specialize in the identification, analysis and interpretation of all types of physical evidence. Our analysts provide comprehensive case review, consultation, testing & expert witness testimony in all of our service offerings.
Our analytical staff has a total combined experience of over 200 years on thousands of cases. Our clients include criminal defense and civil attorneys, district & prosecuting attorneys, public defenders, law enforcement agencies and private investigators.